Who are You?
We’re a small team of programmers, writers, designers and small business owners, and we’re always looking for experienced writers who can write good original quality articles on Business is Pleasure.
If you can write interesting articles about design, web development, inspiration, technology, organization tips, owning a small business, marketing, productivity, dealing with clients, or you can write “how-to” articles, please get in contact.
Please take time to read some of the articles already published, so you get an idea of what Business is Pleasure is all about. We’re looking for well-written articles that designers, freelancers, business owners, writers, etc. will be interested in reading.
Please contact us if you would like us to consider you. Make sure you give us details of your own blog or a link to some articles you’ve written.
Note that we are looking for regular writers – not authors who would just want to write one or two articles to get back-links to their blog.
Why should I write for Business is Pleasure?
* Your work will be published to our subscribed readers.
* Get exposure for yourself and your posts.
* We will be advertising this blog and so, when people read your great articles, they will want to know more about you and click on to your site.
* Get back-links to your own website.
* Get full credit for your posts and have your articles come up in search results when potential clients and employers search for your name.
* You will get an “About the author” box at the end of the article, which can include your website, Twitter profile and a few words about yourself.
Got any Rules and Guidelines?
The rules are in place to ensure that the quality of posts and integrity of the site remains high.
* The article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog (no-one benefits from duplicate content). But you can put a paragraph on your blog and link to the full article on Business is Pleasure.
* Any images used in the post cannot spoil the design of the site.
* All images must be royalty free.
* We try to avoid using pictures of humans.
* You can link to your own blog if it is relevant to do so. However, you should not write articles around topics to justify a link to your blog and you should not actively encourage visitors to visit your blog. Remember, you get a link to your blog at the bottom of your articles and the links are clearly marked so that your site gets full exposure.
* No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in articles.
* Prior to writing an article, you should consider contacting us first with your topic idea to get approval for publishing your article.
* We reserve the right to edit/format the article to match this blog’s writing style.
* We reserve the right to decline the publication of your article.
* We reserve the right to set the date of publication.
* Please reply to comments left on each of your articles to help build a better community.
OK, I’m Interested. Now What?
Please register for an account at Business is Pleasure at the top right of this page and then contact us with some background information on yourself, your blog and your writing experience by using the contact form below.
We will then upgrade your account so that you can submit an article for review. Make sure you email us afterwards telling us that you’ve submitted an article for review.
Look forward to reading from you.