Introducing Clutterpad Todo List Templates
What happens when you have to organize something over and over again? Say you organize events regularly or create websites. Every time you organize a new event or create a new website, there is a checklist of things that you have to do. Until now, you would have had to create a todo list every time. A pain!
In response to numerous requests for the ability to make templates for the Todo list, we’re pleased to announce that this feature is now live in Clutterpad. We’ve added the new Todo list templates feature, found right under the New Todo List button.
This feature allows the user to make a template of todo items that can be used in any project that might have the same set of Todo lists. No need to start from scratch creating the same todo items over and over again.
Here’s the Video Tutorial:
Please enter the url to a Vimeo video.
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Go to the Clutterpad Todos section. If you click on New todo list, you can make your todo list as you normally do.
2. But what we’re going to do is create a todo list via a template. Click on Todo list template.
3. So at the moment, you don’t have any templates, so click here to create a new template. For purposes of illustration, lets call it “Organzing an event”. You can put an optional description, but let’s just create the template.
4. Here let’s add some tasks that we have to do every time we organize an event. Then we can go back to our Todo list.
5. Let’s say that we want to organize an event for Website 2.0 project, so perhaps we want to show off the new website that we’ve just developed. So we’ll create new todo list, but instead of naming it, here we click on use a template.
6. After that, we’ll select the ‘organizing an event’ template. And we’ll call the list “showing our website 2.0 event”.
7. We’ll choose the ‘Website 2.0’ project since that’s where we want to create the list.