Be on top of all the events in your calendars in just a few easy steps:
1. Log-in to your Clutterpad account and then click on ‘Calendars’.
3. . Links will be listed according to the number of calendars you have in Clutterpad. Just click the ones you want to subscribe to. If you’re in a specific project, you will see the calendars in that project. If you’re in ‘All Projects’ you will only see a link for all the calendars in all your projects.
4. A prompt will pop up asking you which application to run the subscriptions in. Choose which application you want. In this case, we choose Microsoft Outlook.
5. After you click that, the specific application (MS Outlook) will ask you if you want to add Internet Calendar and subscribe to updates. Click yes.
6. The iCalendar details and events will be added automatically.
Now you’re good to go. You can now receive updates about your calendar events from Clutterpad in your computer’s very own calendar program.
You can also subscribe to calendars from other programs and view them in Clutterpad
To view calendars from other programs (such as Google Calendar), just create a new calendar and, instead of entering a name for the calendar, just enter a webcal url, such as webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/US32Holidays.ics. And that’s it. You’re all set to go and you can see the calendar in Clutterpad too. Your external calendars will be refreshed in Clutterpad twice a day.
Thank you all for your support!